The following pages contain useful information or resources relating to the OneChipMSX core:
- MSXBanzai! – http://msxbanzai.tni.nl/computers/ese3.html – contains some in-depth explanation of the OneChipMSX, plus an archive of the software originally supplied with it.
- Caro DE1 – http://caro.su/msx/ocm_de1.htm – the original DE1 port of the OCMSX core, with BIOS images. (Russian language)
- MSXPro DE0 – http://www.msxpro.com/de0.html – a guide in Spanish to getting the core working on the Altera DE0 board. Includes a zipfile containing the BIOS, MSXDOS and ExecROM & ROMLoad in a single package.
- The MSX Resource Center – http://www.msx.org/ – a comprehensive MSX-themed site with news, downloads, information and a forum.
- SD Card formatting utility – https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/ – useful for preparing SD cards on operating systems without FAT formatting abilities.